* Tampa Bay Trikes, LLC is a licensed Florida Motor Vehicle dealer, which means we are also required to be properly insured and bonded. Many other trike builders and motorcycle service and repair shops are not!
* We are factory trained by the trike manufacturers CSC, Lehman and The Trike Shop (Roadsmith) in the installation of their conversions. Many other trike builders can say this too, but few will give your bike and conversion the time, care and attention to detail that we do, especially with the fit and finish. Proper installation means a better ride, more reliability and longer lasting wear and tear items like tires and brakes. We take more of a "custom" than an "assembly line" approach. That's why we believe our installations are even better than the factory.
* We have a clean, professional facility (no backyard or home garage installs here), equipped all with the necessary tools and resources to do the job right. We keep your bike indoors and treat it like one of our own. Your conversion is installed BY US, not by employees that come and go and are sometimes not paid fairly or are given incentive to hurry through each conversion. We care about your conversion from start to finish, because we have a stake in the fact that you are not only satisfied, but excited when you get your bike back and will tell all your riding buddies about us!
* We believe that an educated buyer will be a happy buyer. If you are unsure about getting into a trike or which conversion is right for you, we will give you the information you need to make the decision for yourself. Every rider is different and we do not push anybody to choose anything just because it is what we have in stock or will make the most profit on. We did all the research and feel that we carry the best trike conversions available. After getting the knowledge you need, you will feel comfortable with one that we offer and will want us to do your conversion.
* We have our trike bodies factory painted whenever possible because the quality of the job and the price is unbeatable ... but to get a factory paint job requires more lead time, because they have to know at least 30 days in advance of shipping what color they are painting a kit. This means factory paint is not always feasible or even possible. So when it is not or there is something special to be done we have a wonderful local paint shop to work with. Their top rate staff and state of the art equipment insures a high quality finish with computer color matching of your existing paint job. They also have the versatility to do any type of custom work that may be desired.